Well, this is awkward. I haven’t been updating this blog for years.
I have just started updating my QRZ.com pages… again!
A few important announcements:
- April 2020: got active again from my home QTH after a few years portable-only. I now have a decent antenna tower with antennas for both HF and VHF/UHF including a proper 2m/70cm yagi.
- February 2021: starting to upload last years (!) of /P logs. Converting them from paper with Fast Log Entry. At first, I was a bit sceptical (it felt a bit too ‘elite hacker/coder’), but I really enjoy it now: around 100 paper log entries were converted in just under 15 minutes.
- Refreshed my /P setup with a nice ICOM IC-705 and all the necessities.
- Also started to get interested in WWFF and POTA activations in the open air. Do check out PA6ML/P on QRZ.com for a schedule for this year.
- Special Call Sign PA6ML: My XYL (PD4LYN) and I started a special callsign station on the 28th of February 2021. Do check out the PA6ML & PA6ML/P QRZ.com-pages on the Special Callsign Station for 2021 for schedule announcements.
- Looking for my portable/mobile setup in PA or abroad?
Check the QRZ.com page on PE1MR/P